Here is a short quiz on narrow QRS complex tachycardia.Questions range from easy to difficult as you progress through.
- Second most common narrow complex tachycardia (NCT)?
- 95% of AVRT is of which type —–
- Three or more different P wave morphologies, with associated irregular PR and R–R intervals are diagnostic of ?
- For differentiating regular vs Irregular NCT, variability in R to R interval greater than ——
- Alpha limb of perinodal circuit in AVNRT is —–conducting(slow/fast)
- INhalation of Flecainide to Convert Recent Onset SympTomatic Atrial Fibrillation to siNus rhythm was tested in which trial ?tested
- PJRT is a —–RP tachycardia ?
- Most common mechanism of narrow complex tachycardia is ?
- Single P wave is followed by two narrow QRS complexes causing an irregular R–R tachycardia in ——
- NODE-1 is a clinical trial ongoing for an inhalational agent for terminating PSVT using —–?
Reference- Shah RL, Badhwar N. Heart 2020;106:772–783